Coach & Ghostwriter
While he was working as an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Andy was inspired by a missionary he encountered on a short-term mission trip. He returned home thinking, “Someone needs to write his story.” Over the course of a year, he penned the missionary’s personal biography. This book has helped raise over a million dollars for Mountain Top Ministries, Haiti.
When his six-year-old son saw his book and said, “Dad why don’t you write a book for me?”
“Of course, I will.”
Andy penned a simple children’s book and gave it to his kids for Christmas. They loved it. The next Christmas he wrote another novel with them as the main characters. Each year, his annual novels have gotten bigger and better. Andy now has a pile of books available on Amazon.
His writing has attracted the attention of other aspiring authors who have come to him for coaching in through their projects or ghostwriting for them. He has been privileged to share what he had learned so they could liberate life from pen to paper. His writing workshops and infused with joy and inspiration.
If you’re not having fun, you’re not doing it right!
Now retired from his surgical practice, Andy works as a full-time Writing Empowerment Coach and Ghostwriter. He helps aspiring Christian writers convert their content into a highly engaging book to release their inspirational teaching, raise their professional status, and boost their bottom line.
Andy lives in Iowa with his wife and three grown children. His favorite activities are boating with family, following all his children’s activities, and taking long walks with his wife.
Here are the reasons you can depend on Andy DeWitt to help you convert your content into a highly enganging book:
- REPUTABLE – Andy's grey hair shows been around to learn a few things. He's a respected leader in his field and community.
- EXPERIENCED – Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who put their trust in us year after year.
- INTEGRITY – Building a reputation of integrity takes years, but it takes only a second to lose. We don’t believe in cutting corners. The foundation of our reputation is our commitment to do the right thing at all times, regardless of whether anyone is watching.
- RESOURCES – We offer a wide variety of development and training programs both in coaching and in ghostwriting. These are built on timeless principles that get results.
- CUSTOMIZABLE – All of our curriculum can be customized to specifically address your individual and organizational needs.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
Download your FREE GIFT NOW!
Four Keys to Bring Power To Your Writing and Release Your Inspirational Teaching by Andy DeWitt
This eBook is one of Andy DeWitt's most popular publications available as a free download. Inside of this ebook, you will learn:
- Release Your Unique Creative Voice
- Build a Ritual of Writing
- Work With A Game Plan
- Excellence Delivered
What People Are Saying:
Life IQ, WI
"As a professional speaker, I knew it was time to write a book, but I couldn’t find the time. Before working with Andy, I had a dozen ideas floating around in my head but was struggling with getting organized, getting my thoughts on paper, and following through.
Andy is not simply a coach, he’s a catalyst. Working with Andy is dynamic and synergistic. He has the expertise of how to write a book but partnering with him is so much more than that. He listens and reflects so you can begin to find your voice. Today I am proud to say I’m an author."
Mary Pudaite Keating
Seed Company, CO
"Before working with Coach Andy, I had ideas floating around in my head but was struggling with getting organized, getting my thoughts onto paper, and following through.
He helped me see the big picture of my story and how it fits into the message I deeply desired to share. He helped me complete my book. Today I am a proud author and share my story all around the world."
"I was struggling with the idea of making a book and came to Andy with a few handwritten stories.
Andy helped me get familiar with the technology I needed. He dove into my content, ruminated about the messaging, and became engrossed in helping me tell my story. Today I am a proud author helping people with a past like mine to overcome."